Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Political Blunders 2k4

It is 10:30 here in P’cola and it looks like Kerry is going to loose the election. Wow, what a sad day this is. Think about it four more years of this idiot in office. What’s worse though is that this guy doesn’t have to worry about being re-elected. Nope he can kick back in the white house and feel free to launch all the nukes he wants without fear of what his supporters will think. While he’s at it he may want to log the ever-living shit out of all of our national parks; why not? Maybe he can finally put the last nail in the coffin of gay marriage, a woman’s right to choose, and separation of church and state. Oh yeah, he would love to reward all the Bible thumping crazed yokels out there for voting for him by giving them what they want most, the right to express their Christian beliefs all over everyone else’s. Like they don’t already.
Ok, that was a little over the top, I’m sorry. I just don’t see what people see in this guy. He really just doesn’t do anything for me. He seems weak, out of touch, and kind of dumb. Not that I thought Kerry was some wonder boy because he wasn’t even my first choice. I wanted Clark to run on the Democratic ticket. I guess things could change over night, however I’m not holding out much hope. It looks like I’ll have to defect to the U.K. after Bush reinstates the draft and every male in the country is asked to march off to take back the Holy land from the unwashed heathens of the east.

No comments: