Friday, May 06, 2005

System Failure

The reason I haven't been posting recently is due to my computer being stone-cold-dead. I can't access the net or even get MSword running. I can't figure this problem out! I have formatted like 5 times and have just about given up. Not to mention that the school's computer lab is down for a while so I can't blog from there. I was toying with the idea of just giving up blogging. My wife says not to but I don't know. I'll think about it and decide whether or not I'll continue. This may be my last post...

Then again this may also be a sympathy plee to get a new computer. DeWey, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Your New Sleeping Aid said...

Don't give up, dude. This is an excellent place for me to throw witty and sharp insults your way. By the way, i responded to the crap you vomited up on my latest post. Please try to clean your brain spills up next time. And don't deface my blog with your misguided notions.

Your New Sleeping Aid said...

just for the record, its 6:40 on a friday. I am at work, and i haven't had any lunch. Yes, I am grouchy.

Your New Sleeping Aid said...

You are still a douche bag.

Your New Sleeping Aid said...

....loser

Nothing Like It said...

Awh, don't stop blogging yet...

Brian said...

Hey Mark, give me a call!

I'm off Thursday May 12, so i can help you out.